[TesterKorea] Sean05/08/2018 07:58:44 AM
Get FREE SAMPLES with your S-point!
● What is 'S-Point'?
- 'S-point' means 'Sample-Point'.
- You can choose and get free cosmetics samples with 'S-Point' in 'Sample Shop'.
● How to get 'S-Point'?
- If you buy specific brand's cosmetics, you can get S-Point that is 10% of product's price.
- Brand list that can get S-Point
Aritaum, Beyond, Clio, Etude House, Goodal
Hanyul, Holika Holika, Innisfree, IOPE, Isa Knox
It's Skin, Lacvert, Laneige, Mamonde, Missha
Nature Republic, OHUI, Peripera, Skinfood, SooRyehan
SUM37, The Face Shop, The History of Whoo, The Saem
Tonymoly, Too Cool For School, Vonnin
(Not applicable products : under 3,500 KRW produts, limited editions, character products)
● How to check and use your S-Point